[R] stratified Wilcoxon available?

Heinz Tuechler tuechler at gmx.at
Sun Aug 28 23:52:43 CEST 2005

Thanks to Peter Dalgaard and Frank Harrell for your answers. Fortunately I
don't have an urgent need for this test, but it may be in the future.
Still I would be grateful if someone could comment on my opinion that using
survdiff and regarding all the measures as events would lead to an
equivalent test.

Thanks,

Heinz Tüchler