[R] code a family of garch

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Aug 28 06:03:59 CEST 2005

	  Since I have not seen a reply to this post, I will attempt a brief
comment:

	  1.  I got nothing from 'RSiteSearch("garcht-t")'.

	  2.  I got 33 hits from 'RSiteSearch("egarch")'.  Have you looked at
these?  If not, you might find something useful there.

	  3.  'RSiteSearch("gjr")' produced 13 hits, many to earlier posts from
you.  Have you seen the following two:
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/fSeries/html/A2-GarchModelling.html
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/fSeries/html/A3-GarchOxModelling.html

	  4.  Have you looked at the posting guide!
"http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"?  It is my impression that
questions following the posting guide process generally get quicker and
more useful answers than other questions.  The reason is simple:  It is
generally easier for people to understand the question, test ideas, as
reply usefully and succinctly in a few brief minutes.

	  spencer graves

Nongluck Klibbua wrote:

> Dear R-helpers,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has or knows someone who might have an
> implementation
> of algorithm for estimating garcht-t, egarch and gjr models. I try to
> use Fseries but I don't know how to code these models.
> Thanks a million in advance,
> Sincerely,
> Nongluck

Spencer Graves, PhD