[R] Help: lda predict

Shengzhe Wu r.shengzhe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:51:00 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply. Actually I called function as below.

p1 = predict(object, newdata, dimen=1)
p2 = predict(object, newdata, dimen=1, method=debiased)
p3 = predict(object, newdata, dimen=1, method="predictive")

The MAP classification of prediction results by any method are the
same. I know what the method "plug-in" and "debiased" mean, but what
does the "vague prior" for the method "predictive" mean? what is
"vague" here?

Thank you,
Shengzhe