[R] plotting GAM

Tkadlec Emil tkadlec at prfnw.upol.cz
Wed Aug 24 09:59:35 CEST 2005

Dear colleagues,
I would like to have GAM regression lines (package gam) thicker than the default
setting does. Is there any way to change the width of regression line when plotting
gam.objects from the package GAM with more than one predictor? Changing lwd
parameter in plot function controls all line components, including points making them
thicker as well, which is not what I would like to have.
Thanks for help.
Best,
Emil

Emil Tkadlec
Palacky University                PrF UP
Faculty of Science                katedra ekologie
Department of Ecology             tr. Svobody 26
tr. Svobody 26                    771 46 OLOMOUC
771 46 Olomouc                    tel. 58 563 4561
Czech Republic
email: tkadlec at prfnw.upol.cz