[R] GLM->Repeated measures (multivariate)

Vincent de Groot rcran at aegee.student.kun.nl
Tue Aug 23 15:13:09 CEST 2005

Dear subscribers,

I'm trying to make the switch from M$ Windows to Linux (KDE) and found the
R-cran project for statistical analysis. I'm not a genius in statistics so
the command line interface is a bit hard for me.

I need an analogue way to do the SPSS General Linear Model->Repeated
Measures (multivariate) but I don't have a clue how to perform this in
R-cran. Can maybe somebody of you help me with supplying a GLM-Repeated
measures 'cookbook'? Or can you point me maybe to an online resource like a
tutorial or manual explaining this?

I searched the Internet already but for me it was impossible to find
something useful. As I said. I'm only a 'user' of SPSS and not a statistics
guru.

I have read the basic documentation (importing, plotting, calculating) and
played with it already :-).

Thanks in advance.

Many greetings,
 Vincent de Groot