[R] Binary kernel discrimination

Frédéric Ooms fooms at euroscreen.com
Thu Aug 18 09:46:29 CEST 2005

Hello,
Could you tell me if a package exists to perform a binary kernel discrimination using a training set compose of  molecules represented by binary fingerprint. This method was first described by Harper in J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci 2001 41 1295 and is also described in recent papers published in the same journal by Hert Jerome. I have attached the page describing the BKD method used in the last paper to give all the details of what I would like to try with R .
Thanks for your help
Fred
 <<BKD method.pdf>>