[R] RODBC and sqlColumns

Ben Stabler bstabler at ptvamerica.com
Wed Aug 17 16:52:42 CEST 2005

Ok, I understand that.  Then, how do I get the columns for a table that
is housed in a schema?  And, second, why does the following not work (or
at least partially work).  It creates the new table in the X schema but
then does not populate the table (and returns a sqlColumns() error.

sqlSave(db,x,"X.test",T,F)

Thanks.

Ben Stabler
Project Manager