[R] Treatment-response analysis along time

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Aug 10 09:21:25 CEST 2005

you haven't told us what kind of variable you measure, but either way
look at lmer() function in lme4 package which fits both linear and
generalized linear mixed-effects models.

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/16/336899
Fax: +32/16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm