[R] how to use the function from another package

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. JAROSLAW.W.TUSZYNSKI at saic.com
Tue Aug 9 20:08:08 CEST 2005

See "Writing R Extensions" / Creating R package / Description file /
"depends" field (section 1.1.1).

Jarek

 Jarek Tuszynski, PhD.                           o / \
 Science Applications International Corporation  <\__,|
 (703) 676-4192                                   ">   \
 Jaroslaw.W.Tuszynski at saic.com                     `    \