[R] reverse order of matrix rows

Jacob Michaelson jjmichael at cc.usu.edu
Tue Aug 9 01:54:05 CEST 2005

Thanks to those who provided the one-liner answers!  They worked
quite well.

I'm quite sure that 95% of the questions posted on this mailing list
could be answered with a quick..."read the manual, stupid...", but
I'm very grateful to those who take the time to write one-liners.   I
know that I have been greatly helped by searching through archived
questions from other people, which I'm sure to some R gurus must have
seemed like stupid questions.  But in reality the Mailing List
archives are an invaluable source of documentation, one that wouldn't
exist if every question were met with a "go read the manual..."
response.

--Jake