[R] extract t-values from pairwise.t.test

Guido Parra Vergara guido.parravergara at jcu.edu.au
Mon Aug 8 10:28:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am not familiar with changing R functions. I
can see in the code that t-values get calculated
as t. val, however when I modified the code to
include t.val under ans and then run the modified
function I get  Object "t.val" not found. How do
I properly modify the function to list t. val in the output?

Thanks
Guido

At 05:20 PM 8/08/2005, Peter Dalgaard wrote:
>Guido Parra Vergara <guido.parravergara at jcu.edu.au> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > how can I extract the t-values after running a pairwise.t.test? The
> > output just list the p-values.
> > Many thanks for your help.
>
>It's not a very complicated function. Why not just modify it to your
>needs?
>
>--
>    O__  ---- Peter Dalgaard             Øster Farimagsgade 5, Entr.B
>   c/ /'_ --- Dept. of Biostatistics     PO Box 2099, 1014 Cph. K
>  (*) \(*) -- University of Copenhagen   Denmark          Ph:  (+45) 35327918
>~~~~~~~~~~ - (p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk)                  FAX: (+45) 35327907

Guido J. Parra
School of Tropical Environment Studies and Geography
James Cook University
Townsville
Queensland 4811

Phone:  61 7 47815824