[R] FW: color palette

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. JAROSLAW.W.TUSZYNSKI at saic.com
Thu Aug 4 21:36:45 CEST 2005

Try:

n   = 100;
x   = matrix(seq(-10, 30, length.out=500), ncol=1)
col = colorRampPalette( c("green", "white", "red"), space="rgb")(n) breaks =
c(seq(-10, 0, length.out=n/2)-0.5, 0, seq(0, 30, length.out=n/2)+0.5)
image(x, col=col, breaks=breaks)

See also today's discussion on R-Help about "red-black-green color palette",
since most of the code above came from Earl Glyn post.

Jarek

 Jarek Tuszynski, PhD.                           o / \
 Science Applications International Corporation  <\__,|
 (703) 676-4192                                   ">   \
 Jaroslaw.W.Tuszynski at saic.com                     `    \