[R] How to hiding code for a package

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. JAROSLAW.W.TUSZYNSKI at saic.com
Mon Aug 1 16:20:18 CEST 2005

I always thought that ability to see and study the code of every package,
was a great thing about R and other "open source" environments. So I hope
there are no good ways of hiding the code of packages.

Jarek

 Jarek Tuszynski, PhD.                           o / \
 Science Applications International Corporation  <\__,|
 (703) 676-4192                                   ">   \
 Jaroslaw.W.Tuszynski at saic.com                     `    \