[R] normality test

Pieter Provoost pieterprovoost at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:52:08 CEST 2005

Thanks all for your comments and hints. I will try to keep them in mind.
Since a number of people asked me what I'm trying to do: I want to apply
Bayesian inference to a simple ecological model I wrote, and therefore I
need to fit (uniform, normal or lognormal) distributions to sets of observed
data (to derive mean and sd). You probably have noticed that I'm quite new
to statistics, but I'm working on that...

Pieter