[R] Download advice please!

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Thu Apr 21 10:58:46 CEST 2005

There's built in FTP in windowsXP, which I assume is what they are likely to have. If they open file explorer there's an entry called "My Network Places". The problem I had seeing if it would work, was that ftp://cran.r-project.org/pub/R/ doesn't want to know me. Not that I was at all sure, that's where I should have been looking. So my issue was knowing if and where the packages are available through FTP.

Tom