Thanks! (Was: Re: [R] R-2.1.0 is released)

roger bos roger.bos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:37:40 CEST 2005

Even though R is free, that doesn't mean its not possible to support
it financially.  There is a provision for useRs to "join" the
foundation for a very small annual fee.  I stumbled on this a few
months ago and immediately joined because I think I benefit
tremendously from using R.  Check out the following link for more
info:

http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/foundation/memberlist.html

My hats off to the R core development team and also to all those who
contribute packages.

Thanks,

Roger