[R] Odd diagnostic plots in mixed-effects models

Andrew Robinson andrewr at uidaho.edu
Tue Apr 19 21:52:59 CEST 2005

John,

thanks for your response.  The fixed effect is estimated at the innermost level.

Andrew
--
Andrew Robinson                      Ph: 208 885 7115
Department of Forest Resources       Fa: 208 885 6226
University of Idaho                  E : andrewr at uidaho.edu
PO Box 441133                        W : http://www.uidaho.edu/~andrewr
Moscow ID 83843                      Or: http://www.biometrics.uidaho.edu
No statement above necessarily represents my employer's opinion.