[R] R2.0.1 for Mac OS X 10.3 problem

Horacio Montenegro nepossiver at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 15:39:55 CEST 2005

     I have the same problem, in Windows, and I think
the .Rdata is not corrupted. Load R without loading
the.Rdata file - move or rename it. Then library(lme4)
and load the .Rdata - it should work.

    cheers,
          Horacio

Horacio Montenegro
PhD Student in Genetics and Molecular Biology
Universidade Estadual de Campinas (Unicamp)
phone: +55 19 3788 1151