[R] Jeffries-Matusita distance

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 14:11:47 CEST 2005

I believe not, but it would be a function of less than 10 lines, probably
quicker to write than search for, find _and_ check what you found agrees
with your definition (and BTW, more than one defn exists for it).

> RSiteSearch("Matusita")
A search query has been submitted to http://search.r-project.org
The results page should open in your browser shortly

(in 2.1.0 beta) gave no matches, and it that is pretty comprehensive.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk