[R] compiling with pgf90

Julie Harold j.m.harold at uea.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 15:33:47 CEST 2005

Hi,
I need to compile R-2.0.1 on an opteron running suse9.1 and using
portland group compilers.  Can you advise me of the environemt variables
I need to set, particulalry the FPICFLAGS.

thanks,

Julie

Dr Julie Harold: University of East Anglia, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
       Environmental Sciences: Unix Support Officer
IT and Computing Service: High Performance Computing Consultant
                  phone 01603 59 2385/3121
                 email  j.m.harold at uea.ac.uk
       for env unix/linux support please mail envcs.unix at uea