[R] Fitting a mixed negative binomial model

Naji nassar at noos.fr
Thu Apr 14 13:18:26 CEST 2005

Ben Dave & all,

I'm a user of ADModel (product of Otter Research)
Just a word to say that for maximisation, I always rely on Admodel.
It's really fast (amazing when you have an important number of parameters),
can be used either as a standalone application or as DLL
I do use GAUSS (Aptech), R & Stata for my research.. For optimization, this
product deserves your attention..
I'm not aware of ADMB-RE so can tell nothing about it

Best regards
Naji Nassar