[R] how to estimatae in single index models

r90323036@ntu.edu.tw r90323036 at ntu.edu.tw
Thu Apr 14 06:10:30 CEST 2005

Hello everyone, Recently, I have encountered a problem about estimation
of binary response model,as I try to estimate the survival probability
of firms. I do not want to use the traditional binary respose models,
such as Probit model or Logit model, since they are too restricted in
their function form. Therefore, I seek to adopt some semiparametric
methods, precisely estimation methods of single-index models, such as
Klein-Spady estimator, Ichimura's SLS estimator, maximum score
estimator,and smoothed maximum score estimator.

Hence, my question is:

Is there any package in R which can operate above estimation methods? I
have search them for a long time. If anyone can help me, you really
give me a huge hand! :)

Best regards
Kuo, Chun-Hung