[R] Normalization and missing values

Wensui Liu liuwensui at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:40:37 CEST 2005

before I know the scale() function, I just do it by coding it myself.
But probably you could find some cool stuffs in dprep library. I've
never tried it anyway.

for missing values, it is way more complex and also depends on the
methodology you are going to use. some methods are more tolerant to
missing values but others aren't. So the short answer is that there is
no BEST way.