[R] how to use the "hmm" packgae?

Rolf Turner rolf at math.unb.ca
Mon Apr 11 16:58:32 CEST 2005

``Eric'' (d9221005 at stmail.cgu.edu.tw) wrote:

> Hi all,
> Can someone  help me how to use the hmm package?
> I see the description,but i didnot know how to use it.
> I  got the y.sim value for the sim.hmm function,
> then I want  the example "try <- hmm(y.sim,K=2,verb=T"  to work ,
> How can I do it successly?
> Thank's for your help.

	Your posting is very un-helpful.  Please read the Posting
	Guide.

	What goes wrong?  The example ``works'' precisely as
	specified --- provided you remember to close your
	parentheses!

				cheers,

					Rolf Turner
					rolf at math.unb.ca

P. S. Questions about contributed packages should be directed
to the maintainers of those packages (in this case me) and
NOT to the list.

					R. T.