[R] looking for a plot function

apjaworski@mmm.com apjaworski at mmm.com
Wed Apr 6 23:14:29 CEST 2005

I am not sure about the scaling, but doing simply

matplot(xa, t(dfr), type="b")

does most of what you want.

Andy

__________________________________
Andy Jaworski
518-1-01
Process Laboratory
3M Corporate Research Laboratory
-----
E-mail: apjaworski at mmm.com
Tel:  (651) 733-6092
Fax:  (651) 736-3122

             "Doran, Harold"
             <HDoran at air.org>
             r-help-bounces at st         "bogdan romocea"
             at.math.ethz.ch           <br44114 at yahoo.com>,
                                       <r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch>
                                                                        cc
             04/06/2005 03:24
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: [R] looking for a plot function

If your data were in the long format you could use interaction.plot.
But, I think trellis plots in lattice are much better than this
approach.