[R] RDCOMServer for R 2.0.1 + Windows ?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 08:27:56 CEST 2005

This is about an Omegahat package.

Especially for packages not on CRAN, please ask the maintainer in the
first instance. There were Omegahat mailing lists: I do not know if they
are currently operational but this does indicate that R-help is not the
appropriate place to ask.

Your questions are about Windows, not R, and the posting guide would point
you to R-devel not R-help if either.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk