[R] Looking for .Call functions

Nathaniel B. Derby nderby at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 28 22:23:28 CEST 2004

Hello,

Thanks for the help.  Unfortunately, my version of R (1.9.1) doesn't have that directory (i.e., within $RSRC\src\library, there is just a subdirectory entitled "windlgs"), and has neither ts.h nor pacf.c in any of its directories.  Could it be that this function is embedded inside a .dll file (like stats.dll)?

thanks,

Nate