[R] help for stata user

Tomas Aragon aragon at berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 26 21:06:30 CEST 2004

--- iip <iip at chead.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to R, and I'm STATA user before, could you help me where I
> can
> get document about comparison command between STATA and R.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Best regards,
> -iip-

I am a former Stata user. Although I have no direct comparison between
R and Stata, you might get an idea from some of our links:

I post my draft R manual on at
http://www.medepi.net/aragon

Look at our R course syllabus at
http://www.idready.org/courses/2004/fall/2004FallEpiUsingR.html
(There is link to great tutorial by Mark Myatt)

I have some computer-based labs based on CDC outbreak modules at
http://www.idready.org/epi/lab/index.html

I am very slowly building "epitools" R package, available at
http://www.epitools.net

Eventually, www.epitools.net will become the portal for all these
documents.

Tomas

=====
Tomas Aragon, MD, DrPH, Director
Center for Infectious Disease Preparedness
UC Berkeley School of Public Health
1918 University Ave., 4th Fl., MC-7350
Berkeley, CA 94720-7350
http://www.idready.org