[R] R glm

Shuangge Ma shuangge at biostat.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 23 18:25:31 CEST 2004

Hello:
would you please help me with the following glm question?

for the R function glm, what I understand is: once you specify the
"family", then the link function is fixed.

My question is: is it possible I use, for example, "log" link function,
but the estimation approach for the guassian family?

Thanks,

Shuangge Ma, Ph.D.
* CHSCC, Department of Biostatistics       *
* University of Washington                 *
* Building 29, Suite 310, 6200 NE 74th ST. *
* Seattle, WA 98115                        *
* Tel: 206-685-7123 Fax: 206-616-4075      *