[R] Problem with R 1.9.1

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Thu Sep 23 17:06:57 CEST 2004

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:56:37 -0300, "Jacques Mendes Meyohas"
<jacques.meyohas at fioprev.org.br> wrote :

>Hi,
>
>Could someone help me ?
>When I´m running the following command in the new R 1.9.1 version the error message appear. It didn´t happen on R 1.8.0
>
>> glm(indenizacao/sinistros ~ sexo + plano + faixa, family=Gamma(link="log"), weights=sinistros)
>Error in x[good, ] * w : non-conformable arrays

Someone might recognize this problem, but you're likely to get a
better response (or figure out the problem yourself!) if you try to
simplify things to something completely self-contained.

I'm guessing there's something wrong with your weight vector
"sinistros", but I can't check to be sure.

Duncan Murdoch