[R] ?glmm with correlation structure?

Hank Stevens HStevens at muohio.edu
Mon Sep 20 20:02:21 CEST 2004

Hi folks,
I am looking for the package that will allow me to do a generalized
(poisson) linear mixed model with spatial correlation structure. If
gls() in nlme does this, I don't understand how to implement different
families. If glmmPQL() in MASS does this, I don't understand what
correlation models it accepts. It does not appear to accept the same
models as gls(), but I may be doing something wrong.
Is there a mixed model package or function I am overlooking?
Thanks,
Hank

Martin Henry H. Stevens
338 Pearson Hall