[R] Re: What is nu-regression for svm?

David Meyer david.meyer at wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Sep 20 14:48:21 CEST 2004

Look up the reference given at the help-page, it tells you exactly what
nu-regression does.

best,
-d

> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:24:03 +0100
> From: jmoreira at fe.up.pt
> Subject: [R] What is nu-regression for svm?
> To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
>

> Does anyone knows what is the nu-regression option for the type
> parameter in svm (from package e1071)? I cannot find any explanation
> on that and I have a reasonable understanding on svm fundamentals.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joao Moreira

-----
David Meyer
Department of Information Systems

Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Augasse 2-6, A-1090 Wien, Austria, Europe
Fax: +43-1-313 36x746
Tel: +43-1-313 36x4393
HP:  http://wi.wu-wien.ac.at/Wer_sind_wir/meyer/