[R] R in Linux Redhat 9.0

Bryan Tseng besweez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 22:33:23 CEST 2004

Hi, my name is Bryan and I just installed R on my Redhat 9.0. I
imported the key from the net as directed, and tested the integreity
of the rpm package- it was fine. I then went ahead and installed the
i386.rpm package and the installation was carried to completion.

However, now I have a hard time finding and opening R, which I just
installed. Does someone know what's going on? I'm a relatively new
user to linux, but I don't think I did anything wrong in term of
installing the software. But I don't know.

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.

Bryan