[R] kolmogorov-smirnov for discrete ordinal scale data

Hanke, Alex HankeA at mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Thu Sep 9 16:42:28 CEST 2004

Hi
I think the answer is no. However, I have written a script that implements
the test described in "Testing for shifts in the Vertical Distribution of
Plankton using a robust Kolmogorov-Smirnov like Statistic" by Smith, Beet
and Solow (1998). The test has the properties you are looking for. If this
sounds helpful let me know.
Alex