[R] image() with color key?

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri Sep 3 22:36:35 CEST 2004

Have you looked at the code for the heatmap and heatmap.2 (gregmisc
package)?  Also, it seems you might be able to do it with grid
graphics?  Finally, I think there is a colorbar command in the marray
package available at http://www.bioconductor.org that generated color
bars for image plots.  A combo of image and colorbar (?maColorBar) in
grid or something like that may work.

Perhaps the simplest solution would be to use heatmap or heatmap.2
directly with dendrogram='none'.

Hope this helps.

Sean