[R] Re: [Rd] (no subject)

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Oct 31 10:42:03 CET 2004

Dear Fang Lai,

you have sent your mail to both r-devel and r-help. Please do not do this,
but decide for one. Cross-posting just creates unnecessary and unpleasant
junk-mail to many people.

Furthermore, neither the r-devel nor the r-help mailing lists are intended
as replacements to taking a basic statistics course or reading the
software manuals - rather, as supplement and last resort. The answers are
provided by unpaid voluntary contributors, who appreciate that you
yourself also make at least a minimal effort before going off the mailing
list.

Best wishes
 Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber