[R] CRAN packages

Sundar Dorai-Raj sundar.dorai-raj at PDF.COM
Mon Oct 25 17:30:41 CEST 2004

Suzette Blanchard wrote:
> I am not able to download packages ("xtable") from CRAN
> not even just a .zip file,   I get that the page can not be
> found.  Please could you help?
> 	Suzette
>

> =================================
> Suzette Blanchard, Ph.D.
> Research Scientist
> Frontier Science

Hi Suzette,
   Please supply more information such as how you are downloading the
package, what operating system you are using, and which version of R you
have installed (or in general, read the posting guide). The easiest way
to install a package is within R using ?install.packages. For example,

install.packages("xtable")

works perfectly fine for me in R-2.0.0 patched on Win2K.

--sundar