[R] How to save a complete image of the current state of R ?

Andreas Buness a.buness at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Oct 25 10:27:59 CEST 2004

Thanks for your reply.

Considering the reproducibility of R this is an important issue.

Regarding my particular problem, i.e. the package build
failure with "R CMD check package" in the examples section,
I do not know how to proceed.  I have tried the following
strategy: direct installation of the package via
"R CMD INSTALL packageDirectory"
and running of the examples after loading the package
or running the examples file which was generated by the
failing "R CMD check" command
-  but the error is not reproducible.

Any ideas how I can track the problem or get interactive
access to the actual state of R during the check procedure ?

Best Regards
Andreas