[R] not-mentioned problems on installing R under Solaris; was: R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 22 19:20:47 CEST 2004

songj at ucalgary.ca wrote:

> Hi, Everyone:
>
> We are installing R package in our Sun Solaris 9, and falling in trouble. We
> downloaded all package from bioconductor, the R can not be installed in Sun
> Solaris 9. We greatly appreciated if you could give us any suggestions.
> Thanks.
>
> Yours
>
> Song

http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"!

Please use a sensible subject!

Please tell us about your problems. Many users have installed both R and
Bioconductor packages under Solaris.

So please specify the error messages that appear when you try to install
R. And provide all information about versions and compiler you are using.

Also, please send Bioconductor related messages to the Bioconductor
list. (BTW: people on that list - and every list I am aware of - also
will appreciate messages compose along the guidlines of the posting guide.)

Uwe Ligges