[R] Robust regression with groups

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Oct 21 19:13:28 CEST 2004

Quick addendum to Spencer's excellent advice: many of the plots he suggests
can be more or less automatically made by converting your data to an
appropriate groupedData object and invoking the relevant plot() methods on
them. Chapter 3 of Bates and Pinheiro provides details and numerous examples
as does the MASS chapter.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box