[R] R crashes while running RandomForest

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Oct 19 01:30:55 CEST 2004

Such problems are best directed to the package maintainer (me in this case).
Please state the version of R, the version of the package, and the OS you're
using.  Also be explicit on what you mean by "crash".  If possible, give the
example code (and possibly simulated data) that caused the problem.

[There are some memory problems in the current version on CRAN, 4.3-3, but
they do not cause `crash' AFAICT.]

Cheers,
Andy