[R] Problem with R version 2.0.0 (and patched)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Thu Oct 14 23:00:47 CEST 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:38:34 +0200, Jean Vidal
<jean.vidal at freesurf.fr> wrote :

>What I am doing : create a simple correlation matrix on 41 variables, then
>plot an heatmap with this program :
>
>library(gplots)

gplots is a package in the gregmisc bundle.

>mat<-cor(temp.alln,use="pairwise.complete.obs")

I've got no idea what temp.alln is.

 ... deletions ...

>Hope this can help  you to  track the problem.

Can't track it if I can't reproduce it.  Please try to simplify it to
the point where you can post a self-contained example that only uses
base packages.  If you can't do that, then send a self-contained
example to the package maintainer of the package containing the code
that crashes.  In this case that looks like Greg Warnes
<Gregory_R_Warnes at groton.pfizer.com>.  It might be an R bug or it
might be a bug in his package; he's in the best position to determine
that.

Duncan Murdoch