[R] one more Rcmdr problem

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Oct 13 17:00:39 CEST 2004

Dear Adrian,

I've just been able to verify this problem. It occurs for me when I try to
copy via Ctrl-C, but not when I use the Rcmdr Edit -> Copy menu, nor when I
use the right-click context menu. As near as I can tell, the problem is
general to all Ctrl-key combinations. I don't have time at the moment to
investigate further, but I suspect a problem between tcltk and Rgui. I'm
copying this response to the r-devel list, since that might be a better
place to pursue the problem.

Sorry for the trouble.
 John

John Fox