[R] Nelson-Aalen estimator in R

Wu, Tongtong TTWu at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Oct 5 22:22:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am taking a survival class.  Recently I need to do the Nelson-Aalen
estimtor in R.  I searched through the R help manual and internet, but could
not find such a R function.  I tried another way by calculating the
Kaplan-Meier estimator and take -log(S).  However, the function only
provides the summary of KM estimator but no estimated values.  Could you
please help me with this?  I would highly appreciate your great help!

Thanks,
Tongtong

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.