[R] hier.part

T. Murlidharan Nair nair at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 1 18:07:59 CEST 2004

I am using the hier.part package for calculating the goodness of fit.
 Before I started with
my data I tried to use the example that the package comes with . I have
loaded the library
hier.part and gtools. But the package gives the following error

Warning messages:
1: There is no package called 'gregmisc' in: library(package,
character.only = TRUE, logical = TRUE, warn.conflicts = warn.conflicts,
2: There is no package called 'gregmisc' in: library(package,
character.only = TRUE, logical = TRUE, warn.conflicts = warn.conflicts,

I searched for gregmisc package but it unzipped to gtools. Is there
something other package with this name or has it been merged
with another one ?

Thanks../ Murli