[R] impute missing values in correlated variables: transcan?

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 30 18:23:26 CET 2004

At the risk of stirring up a hornet's nest , I'd suggest that
means are dangerous in such applications.  A nice paper
on combining ratings is:  Gilbert Bassett and Joseph  Persky,
Rating Skating,  JASA, 1994,  1075-1079.

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger        	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820