[R] R(D)Com

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Nov 22 21:07:42 CET 2004

      Have you tried "www.r-project.org" -> CRAN -> (select a local
mirror, e.g., http://mirror.internet.tp/cran/) -> "Software:  Other" ->
"Non-standard packages:  R-(D)COM Interface"?

      If yes, before replying, please "read the posting guide!
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  In particular, search ->
"R site search" can be quite helpful.  Also, please provide more detail
of what you want to do with R(D)Com, including which version of R, which
operating system, and what you've tried already that didn't work.

      Bon Chance!
      Spencer Graves

Constant Depièreux wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Brand new user of R that I want to interface with Windew
>(http://www.pcsoft.fr), I am looking for a detailed documentation of
>R(D)Com.
>
>Does anybody know where I can find it, or do you have any form of experience
>of the use of R with Windev?
>
>Thanks for your help.
>

>PS : As I am new to the group, people interested in some details about the
>requestor could find his resume at address
>http://e-doclib.aqte.be/docs-doc-view.php?doc_id=303.
>
>Best regards.
>
>Constant Depièreux
>Managing Director
>Applied Quality Technologies Europe sprl
>Rue des Déportés 123
>B-4800 Verviers
>+32 87 29 21 75
>www.aqte.be
>
>---- Ce message a été scanné avec Norton anti-virus, dernière mise à jour
>disponible en ligne -----
>

>	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Spencer Graves, PhD, Senior Development Engineer
O:  (408)938-4420;  mobile:  (408)655-4567