[R] ERROR: installing package indices failed

Sigal Blay sblay at cs.sfu.ca
Fri Nov 19 23:25:20 CET 2004

Dear R-helpers,

I am developing a package named LDehatmap.
It depends on the "genetics" package
and includes two data files and a demo file.
When I'm trying to install it, I get the following messages:

* Installing *source* package 'LDheatmap' ...
** R
** data
** demo
** help
 >>> Building/Updating help pages for package 'LDheatmap'
     Formats: text html latex example
  LDheatmap                text    html    latex   example
  ldheatmap                text    html    latex   example
Error: object 'reorder' not found whilst loading namespace 'gdata'
Error: package 'gdata' could not be loaded
Execution halted
ERROR: installing package indices failed

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sigal