[R] help! a urgent question

Fri Nov 19 18:06:07 CET 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 07:55 -0800, an ying wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am doing a project related to R.
> However, it is always difficult find some R functions.
> The R user guide seems not complete.
> Is there any free document about all R functions ?
> Who knows ? please help me.
> My email is myzhaogong at yahoo.com
>

> Thank you very much

Perhaps if you provided some insight into what exactly it is you are
looking to do, we can provide some specific guidance.

The R Manuals are typically available in your installation, accessible
via help.start().

However they are also online at the main R site:

http://www.r-project.org/

Along the left hand side of the page under "Documentation", there are
several links to available manuals, user contributed docs, FAQ's, etc.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz