[R] R: how can draw probability density plot?

Vito Ricci vito_ricci at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 13:59:57 CET 2004

I believe this is better and that you want!
x<-rnorm(1000,10,1)
plot( function(y) dnorm(y, mean(x), sd(x)),
from=min(x), to=max(x))

best
vito

You wrote:

Dear support,

I want to draw a probability density plot in R. For
example, I provide the mean and variance of a normal
distribution, then R can provide me the probability
density plot. Now I always generate random numbers of
normal distribution and calculate their dnorm(mu,
var), finally plot them. I am eager to know some
directly operation.

Thank you for your attention.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Long Yu

=====
Diventare costruttori di soluzioni
Became solutions' constructors

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze
the scientific learning process."
George E. P. Box

Visitate il portale http://www.modugno.it/
e in particolare la sezione su Palese http://www.modugno.it/archivio/cat_palese.shtml